It is a foam controlled degreaser product developed for cleaning heavy burned oils in industrial kitchens. It is suitable for use on ovens, food machines with automatic cleaning units and stainless steel surfaces.
USAGE: It can be applied by hand sprayers, pressure sprayers, dipping and brush. Surfaces. should be heated to 60ºC. After the product is applied, it is waited for 3 to 5 minutes, if necessary, it is brushed and rinsed with pressurized water before the product is allowed to dry. It should only be used on stainless steel surfaces.
* Be sure to read the instructions for use.
* Wear gloves while using. Keep away from children.
* Do not mix with any other product or substance. It releases toxic gases in contact with acids.
* Do not use for hand, face and food cleaning. Keep away from food. After the packaging is completely emptied, send it to the recycling process.
* Harmful if swallowed. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. It is poisonous if drunk. Call a doctor immediately.
* Causes serious burns. Eye and skin irritant. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of skin contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water.