It is a powder product used by pre-dipping method to remove tea, coffee, starch protein etc. stains that occur in dishes in kitchens.
AMOUNT OF USE AND METHOD: Before glass and porcelain dishes with stained and dried food residues are given to the dishwasher; Depending on the hardness of the water, add 20-30 g of product to 1 liter of water and wait for 15-20 minutes in a 50-60 solüsyonC solution prepared or boil. Rinse with cold water and put in the dishwasher. It is not recommended for aluminum and melamine materials.
* Please read the instructions for use.
* Wear gloves while using. Keep away from children.
* Do not mix with another product or substance. It releases toxic gases in contact with acids.
* Keep away from foodstuffs. Do not use for hand, face and food cleaning. After the packaging is completely emptied, send it to the recycling process.
* Causes serious burns. Eye and skin irritant. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Harmful in contact with skin. In case of skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
* In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately. Avoid release to the environment. Consult the safety data sheet.
* Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, goggles / mask when working. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. It is poisonous if drunk. Call a doctor immediately.
WARNINGS: It is suitable for industrial use only. It is not recommended for aluminum and melamine materials.